Thursday, September 19, 2013

40 greatest photos ever

 What made me pick this picture was that the mom was so happy that she finally got to see her daughter after seven months of not being able to see, hear or have physical contact with her.  I like how the picture is focused on the mom and daughter and blurred out the back ground. It made the top forty pictures because it shows the compassion army people have when they finally see there love ones.
 What made me pick this picture was that the little boy finally was able to hear it's first sound. I like how the picture looks old and is in black and white and it really makes you concentrate in his eyes. It made the top forty pictures because it shows how lucky we are that we are able to hear sound.
What made me pick this picture was that this woman started a movement named the "flower power" movement. I like how the person who took the picture took it in the end of the line of the soldiers. It made the top forty pictures because this started a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment