Monday, December 9, 2013

Great black and white photographers part 3


What caught my eye while looking at my photographers photos was how Modotti focused on the details of the roses like the pedals and how they look different sizes because there all bunched up.
I see... Roses with there pedals some are a little wrinkled and ripped. But some are just perfect. some roses lost some of there pedals that's why there different sizes.
I smell... One of those old flowery perfumes that makes you cough at the end of spraying it. The ones that your grandmother would always smell like. And that makes you nose feel funny.
I hear.... The thorns of the roses rubbing against each other. And the "ouch" sound when someone accidentally grabbed the rose wrong.
I taste... The taste of those breath sprays that you spray that will make your breath smell some what like flowers.
I feel... The softness and smoothness of the pedals. But the hardness and spikiness of the thorns.
What caught my eye while looking at my photographers photos was the repetition of the hats and how everyone all look the same because of the sombreros but different because the sombreros are different sizes and some are different colors.
I see... Different types of sombreros. Some are bigger and some are smaller. And there's only one that looks to be either black or brown the rest are like a whitish color.
I smell... The sweat of all these men bunched up in a hot and summer day. The odor that you'll smell while walking in to a high school's boys locker room after a hard and hot practice.
I hear... These men talking over each other some are screaming too. Some asking where did my friend go? And music faintly getting louder.
I taste... The hot and humid air that all these men prevent. I also have the after taste of the tacos that they were selling in the side of the streets.
I feel... The clothing of the men rubbing against my shoulder. That hay feeling but an a shape as a sombrero.

No comments:

Post a Comment