Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Academics shoot reflection


1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? One challenge was that most of the school has the same structure.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. What had me thinking the most was focusing on whatever I was going to take a picture of.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography? I probably would of gone to more different places, I would of liked to go outside the school more.

4. What things would you do the same? The thing that I would keep the same is the way I developed the pictures.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?   The easiest rule to achieve in my opinion is repetition.

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture? The hardest rule to capture is rule of thirds in my opinion.

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is? The rule that I'm not completely hundred percent is avoiding mergers. I can search what it is on my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment