Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Academics Shoot

 Repetition
1. I followed the rule pretty good.
2. It's the repetition of the wire in between the glass.
3. Yes, because it constantly repeats.

Balance
1. I did not follow the rule that well.
2.Consentrating on the circle because it's a shape.
3. Not really because balance usually have more and different shapes in the picture.
4. I probably would of taken the picture of the whole object instead of just the circles.

 Simplicity
 1. I think I followed it well.
2. The simplicity of the flowers in the bush.
3. Yes, because it 's just some flowers in a bush which is really simple.


Leading Lines
1. I followed it really good.
2.  Leading lines to the entrance of the school.
3. Yes because the road is leading them somewhere or straight.

Contrast
1. I followed it good.
2. The two different types of texture and color of the bricks.
3. Yes because contrast is to different/opposite things but they have something in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment